• On joining, we will collect your name, organisation, postal address, telephone number and email
• For the membership directory, we will ask you to submit additional information on your work experience and expertise
Purpose for which personal data is collected
• Membership application
• Event bookings
• Invoice generation
• Requests for further information
• Registration for member only areas of the site
• Updating the membership directory
• Advising you of forthcoming events
• Occasional surveys
It is necessary for us to collect personal data to process your membership application and keep you informed of forthcoming events. However in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to opt out of your data being used for certain purposes and to request to see a copy of your personal data. Should you wish to either remove personal data or see a copy, please contact
Use of data
• Data collected from the Netikx website will be used for providing the services relating to Netikx membership only.
• Our sponsors or other bodies will not use personal data for unsolicited marketing activities.
• Personal data will not be disclosed outside of Netikx unless such disclosure is required by law.
Copyright and usage information
Anyone is free to link to Netikx public web pages.
Information available in the membership only areas is copyright protected. The name of the owner of the copyright is clearly displayed and requests for reproduction and reuse are subject to the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and subsequent amendments.
Requests for reuse and reproduction of Netikx material can be made by email to
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.