NetIKX is run by a Management Committee of people with experience in information and knowledge management, ICT, Human Resources and in business management. Members of the committee are unpaid, giving their time voluntarily.
The management committee is elected and any NetIKX member may be nominated to stand for election.
NetiKX welcomes new committee members to help with our plans for the coming year and beyond.
Currently, the Management Committee comprises the following members:
- Chair and researcher: Rob Rosset
- Seminar manager: Melanie Harris
- Mailing manager: Emma Bahar
- Communications and PR: Carlin Parry
- Reporter: Conrad Taylor
- Membership Secretary: Gerard Lenagan
- Web editor: Rob Rosset